Upgraded from its original design from the TCP series, it comes with a higher reel foot and bigger gap on the top which helps to cast line out more easily and the tapered handles help reduce line grab. All exposed edges are beveled to make the reel very comfortable in hand. The palming rim is designed to eliminate "hot spots" caused from trying to stop angry fish on the run and control the fish as a true work horse.
- Diameter: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 7 1/2 oz
- Spool Depth: 3/4"
- Spool Width: 4/5"
- Line capacity rated at 275 yards of 8lb line with 50 yards of 20lb backing.
- Aerospace grade aluminum one-piece machine cut frame and spool
- Hard Coat Defense Grade Anodized
- Coin Release Style Center Screw
- Replaceable 2 Japan made NMB exposed ball bearings
- Stainless steel shaft
- left to right hand convertible
- on/off ratchet w/ heavy duty clicker
- Includes Neoprene Case